Scheduling Is Easy!
Home » Appointments
Scheduling an Appointment
Scheduling an appointment is really easy, using the online scheduling service. You can hop on 24/7, see what appointment times are available, and choose what works best for you. It’s easy to use and it’s instant. A confirmation will be sent to you as well as a reminder as your appointment gets closer.
If you prefer, you can always email, text, or call to make an appointment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text/Call: 360-389-2103
What to wear – Forms to fill out
You will remain fully clothed for your session so wear clothing that is comfortable to you. I’ll only ask you to slip off your shoes and perhaps any jewelry or a belt if they seem like they might interfere.
You may find it more convenient to bring your completed health history form with you to your first session.
You can download, print, and complete a health history form:
If you are not able to complete this ahead of time, I’ll have blank forms here for you to fill out in the waiting room. Please give yourself an extra 10 minutes or so before your appointment.
Where we’ll work
If someone is accompanying you, they are welcome to be in the treatment room with us; just be aware ahead of time that our space is limited. If you are under 18, I will need an adult to accompany you. Otherwise, guests are very welcome to wait in our comfortable waiting room. We have free wi-fi in the waiting area, hot tea, and plenty of interesting reading material.
We will work in a small, private, comfortable room. Your first session will start with us reviewing your health information and addressing any questions you may have before beginning. Please take a look at my brochure for more details of what to expect and how to get the most from our work together.
Session Fees, Payment Details, Discounts, and Insurance
- I charge $80 for a session (50 minutes of on-the-table treatment time) This reflects a 33% discount for your payment on the day of service.
- I offer a TBI – BIAWA Introductory Session for no charge. If you are currently attending BIAWA support group meetings (Brain Injury Alliance of Washington) 1) as someone with a TBI or 2) as a caregiver to someone who has had a TBI, there will be no charge for your first session.
- I also offer Senior Discounts for those 70+. I have a certain number of 45 minute appointments each week for which I am able to offer a steep senior discount. Of course you can schedule anytime, but I think it is well worth planning for. You will see the senior discount session option when you schedule online.
- L & I and PIP Insurance accepted with a diagnosis and referral. I am able to bill for work related injuries (L&I) and motor vehicle accident injuries (PIP). These are typically covered in full with a doctor’s referral (MD, ND, or Chiropractor). Some personal health insurance policies will reimburse you when you submit your receipts, depending on your coverage.
- Payment: Cash, checks, & credit cards are all accepted, including HSA/FSA account cards.
Karen C. Russell , LMT – Bellingham WA – Cascade CranioSacral Therapy
You must be logged in to post a comment.